Monday 21 December 2020

My Top Twenty of 2020: #11

 



Another two I had to put together, as they both ended up in Nashville this year. 

Erin Moran, A Girl Called Eddy, returned from the wilderness with her first solo album in 16 years, and it was like she’d never been away. 

Meanwhile, Rumer recorded an album of songs by veteran country songwriter Hugh Prestwood, and it was as beautiful as you could imagine.

Two sumptuous records to soothe the unquiet mind. I needed that more than ever this year…




4 comments:

  1. Must check out Rumer - Mrs CC is a big fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Erin Moran/A Girl Called Eddy track - very soothing. Hadn't heard of her before, but will investigate further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Rumer's voice so an interesting one for me. Last time you shared something by her however it formed an earworm that kept me awake most of the night so I'll go easy this time. A sleepless night last night worrying about what the heck is going on in the country, so couldn't handle two in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed that comeback album from A Girl Called Eddy. Should turn up on my list somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...