Wednesday 30 December 2020

My Top Twenty of 2020: #2

 


When I started this countdown a couple of weeks back, I did point out that the rankings were pretty arbitrary up to the Top 3, and that most of the records prior to this might go up and down in my affections depending on the day, my mood, and the weather. 

But this... this was very nearly my record of the year, because it's an absolute belter. Chuck Prophet has made some great albums in his time, but nothing as consistently WOW as The Land That Time Forgot.

I won't feature the Trump song again, because it's had multiple exposures on this blog in the last 6 months, as have some of the other tracks below. But selecting only one just doesn't do this album justice...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...