Thursday 18 November 2021

Positive Songs For Positive Times #65: Feelin' Good


Driving home from work last night, despite the fact that I'd stayed late for a training session, despite the fact that the traffic was even heavier than usual, despite the fact that the journey took me 75 minutes... I had a thought, a feeling I haven't had in a long, long time.

I like my job.

Those of you who've stuck with the relentless wall of misery this blog has been over the past few years will get why that is such a big deal.



6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Rol, I can pick up the relentless wall of misery baton at the drop of a hat.

    Really pleased to hear this though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah - We've been waiting for this day for a long time, so glad you got there. So glad you're 'feeling good' about the new job.

    Hope the commute gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, how brilliant to hear you say this. As Alyson says - we've been waiting for this for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear it - enjoying one's job is just makes all those niggly little annoyances in life just that bit easier to bear.
    By comparison, my new job is "just about OK" at the moment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...