Saturday 27 November 2021

Saturday Snapshots #217


Dyb dyb dyb! Welcome back to Saturday Snapshots, where your task is to light a fire using only a twig and a shard of flint. Or, if you prefer, to identify the ten artists below and work out what might connect certain of their songs.

You don't need to be a boy or girl scout to survive these clues... but it might help.

10. Roofing material with added bullshit.

9. Eponymously and thematically falling.

8. Singer with a Spanish bum falls in Midlands river.

7. Poe arrives too late in the year.

6. Bird of prey kills labourer.

5. Browne songwriter reaches the top.

4. Mule-owning Sister From UNCLE.

3. Found in dark inks.

2. Crusaders of unbalanced avenue.

1. Austrian DJ: why?

Can you Bear to wait for the answers tomorrow morning?


19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good to have you back, Lynchie.

      Delete
    2. Cheers Rol. I was up very early this morning - for a change...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's three times you have just got in before me Alyson!

      Delete
    2. Must have just been seconds in it! I nearly went for Sandra Dee until I realised I'd got my rivers in the wrong place.

      Delete
  3. It's very snowy up here today but is the link to another season?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I didn't have you down as a poetry lover CC.

      Delete
  5. Ironic, isn't it? I'm snowed in too. Not very Autumnal weather....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Realise I over-guessed this week but still two left for latecomers. Was making up for having missed the last two weeks Saturday Snapshots.

    It was Forever Autumn by Justin Hayward that sowed the seed, then Autumn Almanac by the Kinks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...