Friday 7 January 2022

Neverending Top Ten #4.6: The Internet


"I can update my football wall-chart now because I checked the Premier League scores in computer class today."

"You want to be careful about that, Sam. You'll get in trouble for surfing the internet when you're supposed to be doing schoolwork."

"It's OK, I closed the tab afterwards."


So. That boat has launched then.


Lora Logic was the saxophone player in the original incarnation of X-Ray Spex. Twenty odd years later, she put out this. But that was back in 2001, when the internet seemed relatively innocent... compared to today, at least.

It's scary being the parent of an 8 year old, knowing there's very little I can do to protect him from this...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...