Monday 18 April 2022

2022 Contenders: My Sister Is A Butcher


I'm going to see Sonic The Hedgehog 2 today. I haven't seen Sonic The Hedgehog 1 and the only thing I know about 2 (beyond what everybody knows about Sonic The Hedgehog) is that it features Jim Carrey as the villain and (Eternal Sunset of the Spotless Mind excepted, because there's always an exception) I hate Jim Carrey movies. Such is the parent's lot. I console myself with the fact that at least James Corden isn't in this one. Those Peter Rabbit movies really were a trial.

Anyway, here's a tune I like by Canadian artist Sarah Swire, who I can find very little information about on the information superhighway, but I heard this song on the radio a few weeks back and it's dug into my brain. Not much digging required, it's a very shallow seam.



Hope you all had a nice Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...