Saturday 30 April 2022

Saturday Snapshots #238


Marlene watches from the wall
Her mocking smile says it all
She records the rise and fall
Of every mistaken Snapshots guess...

So don't give her the pleasure of mocking you this week! Identify the artists, then work out what their songs might have in common. It's easy!

10. Car-phones.

9. Man in hospital, sometimes mistaken for doctor.

8. Merry Hit CD.

7. Lecherous and Butch.

6. Binman cab.

5. Siblings of the silo.

4. Brokers.

3. Fruit favoured by Christ.

2. Used to get lots of letters from readers.

1. In December, Linda scores two points.

Mayday! It's another long weekend... but the answers will still be waiting for you when you get up tomorrow morning. Not that I think you'll need them...


19 comments:

  1. is 1 Berlin? (December, Linda)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Nearly went there myself but ??

      Delete
    2. No. Although you're thinking on the right lines.

      Delete
  3. I didn't think it was too hard this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of the toughest I've seen for a while!

      Delete
    2. We obviously need Martin and RD.

      Delete
    3. We definitely do. I was well and truly stumped this week.

      Delete
  4. Sind es Lieder über deutsche Städte?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er... I think you may be on the right track, Alyson. But I got an E in German.

      Delete
    2. I confess to having used a translator. German cities?

      Delete
    3. Just Germany in general...

      Delete
  5. Brian here. Good morning. Not letting me sign in to the comments for some reason. Been a while since there have been scraps left. Much appreciated.

    4. The Go-Betweens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep trying to sign in, Brian - Alyson managed in the end!

      Delete
    2. Brian: I had to close all the open tabs on my google account on my Apple phone to allow me to use my google account, as opposed to the only option of anonymous.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...