Saturday 17 September 2022

Saturday Snapshots #258


Long Live The King...

...And I will now bring you this week's Snapshots.

Identify the 10 artists below, then work out how their songs are connected.


10. Nobleman and landowner.


9. Ponderous substance.


8. Onomatopoeia punch for Charles. 


7. Pound, Furman and Miller are worse. 


6. While others fell behind, Mr. Bragg kept going.


5. Woody is a plonker.


4. Jim Bob and Fruitbat not pictured.


3. As you can tell by their clothing, this lot are keen sewers. 


2. Blue painted set.


1. Dottie Danger.


Yul be welcome back here tomorrow for the answers.


22 comments:

  1. 8. Jake Thackray
    6. Billy Preston
    3. New Seekers
    2. Ocean Colour Scene

    John Medd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurricane John Strikes again! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clutching at straws here: is it anything to do with circles?

    I'll get my coat.

    John Medd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You keep clutching, John. Well done. (Easy one this week.)

      Delete
    2. I've had a draft sitting unposted for ages now about the song Circles by the New Seekers, as it's kept popping into my life over the course of the last few months. Now here too - it's getting quite freaky. Time to revisit it I think.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Rol. However, I don't rank them as easy or otherwise; to me, I just try and reverse engineer what you do in the first place! I start with a face recognition piece of software I patented and then match that with an MI5 database; from there I speak to an old contact on the force...

      Delete
  4. Ooh, well done, that was over quickly!
    Is 1 Belinda Carlisle / the GoGos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She used to go by the name Dottie Danger when she played drums in The Germs.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Better than Ezra. Ernie here, on a train and can’t get the internet to recognise me

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I'm off the train now. Is it Rodney Allen?

      Delete
    2. Another round of applause for Ernie! (Bloody long train journey)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...