Saturday 3 September 2022

Saturday Snapshots #256


That's Gus Fring, aka Giancarlo Esposito, taking a quick snapshot to launch today's quiz. I'll let you figure out why he's here. 

In the meantime, here are ten clues to ten popular recording artists... but what connects their songs?


10. Head of the Family.


9. Join arms with Charles and Sugar.


8. When you go back in time forty years, head straight for the toy car catastrophe. 


7. Monthly confusion in the springtime.


6. Take Prozac for your Monobrow now! And find the answer within.


5. First lady of the Bread family.


4. Protect the Queen!


3. A small accomplishment.


2. The Wizard Who travelled from there to Brighton.


1. Stomach pains.


Answers tomorrow.


31 comments:

  1. 3. Little Feat
    1. The Cramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me, Walter after a long time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, Walter. Hope you're well.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No, though your first guess was at least in the right ballpark. Not a bread manufacturer, but a different Bread family...

      Delete
    2. I'm being pumpernickel (dense) as all I can think of is Nellie Boswell and not reminding me of any singers.

      Delete
    3. Alyson - you got the surname!

      Delete
    4. Eve Boswell although not heard of her before.

      Delete
  4. I've got the link and can see the Guys connection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, got the link too and totally connected to Mr Fring.

      Delete
    2. I must say I haven't a clue what's going on here! Guys? Gus? Mr Fring? Feels as if I've just stumbled into an episode of the Twilight Zone...

      Delete
  5. 9. I was going for Ray Davies, then Ray Link then remembered about Link Wray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doh, but now I realised CC got both Link and the link before me.

      Delete
  6. 8 - Is it the Eighties Matchbox B Line Disaster?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Surprised nobody got 10 or 4. We need Martin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A finger licking good quiz this week Rol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going by the clue 4 must be the Band of the Coldstream Guards off duty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or it might be something else that protects the Queen.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...