Sunday 12 November 2023

Snapshots #318: A Top Ten Songs To Save Your Life

Thank you for playing this weekend.

Here are ten songs that will save your life...


10. Wearing thin.

Looking a bit frayed round the edges...

The Fray - How To Save A Life

9. Bright-eyed, yet still crazy.

Bright-eyed, yet still crazy.

Simon & Garfunkel - Save The Life On My Child

8. This tortoise only goes backwards.

Ask Roald Dahl...

Esiotrot - My Chemical Romance Saved My Life

7. Buried inside enthusiasm, aphrodisiacs and amnesia.

EnthuSIAsm, aphrodiSIAcs and amneSIA.

Sia - Saved My Life

6. From Sweden to a Home County.

They come from Sweden, so it's anybody's guess why they named their band Kent.

Kent - Lifesavers

5. Not your right hand man.

He's definitely a lefty.

Lefty Frizell - I Can't Get Over You To Save My Life

4. Came out of a belly.

Belly was her band. On her own, she's just...

Tanya Donnelly - The Night You Saved My Life

3. When Joel met Simon.

When Billy met Paul.

Billy Paul - Thanks for Saving My Life

2. Avoid by staying in the shallow end.

Don't venture in deep.

Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

1. Roman Superman.


His middle name is Hercules, you know...

More life-saving Snapshots next Saturday...


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...