Sunday 14 April 2024

Snapshots #339: A Top Ten Board Game Songs


We do like a good board game at Top Ten Towers. I know, rock n roll, right?

Here are ten rock n roll board games...


10. Who will be at Lester's party, inside the crowd?


Who will be at Lester's party?


Ticket To Ride is my favourite boardgame. Somewhat ironically, it has been replaced by a game called Wingspan as the favourite of everybody else in the house. "It's only the game Ticket To Ride could have been," they tell me.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, The Beatles are on stage in that picture, playing to a crowd of 18 people, in December 1961.

9. Dancing with German Measles.



I had C down to get that one. I did however question whether Twister was a boardgame. The web of lies tells me it is, so that's OK.

8. Orbiting Atlanta.



7. Jett joins Juliet Bravo.


Imagine Joan Jett was a a policewoman...


6. Grape or Dick?



5. I'll give them 2:1 odds...



4. Rhett smoked a bong, and it really messed him up.


"Rhett smoked a bong" was an anagram...


I couldn't find any songs about Draughts.

3. Listen to the music playing in her head. 


That's almost a line from Lady Madonna...


2. Humpless camels on drugs.


Llamas are camelids without humps.


1. Attendant and Richard's lad.


A paige and Dick's son.

Elaine Paige & Barbara Dickson - I Know Him So Well

From the Andrew Lloyd Weber musical, Chess...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...