Thursday 24 October 2024

Mid-Life Crisis Songs #118: I'm An Adult Now


I'm an adult now. I have to remind myself of this fact every day. It never gets any easier.

The Pursuit of Happiness came from Toronto in 1985, full of power pop goodness. This was their biggest moment...

Sometimes my head hurts and sometimes my stomach hurts
And I guess it won't be long
'Fore I'm sitting in a room with a bunch
Of people whose necks and backs are aching
Whose sight and hearing's fading
Who just can't seem to get it up

Speaking of hearing, I can't take too much loud music
I mean I like to play it, but I sure don't like the racket
Noise, but I can't hear anything
Just guitars screaming, screaming, screaming
Some guy screaming in a leather jacket
Woah!


1 comment:

  1. TPOH were played often at my place in these days. A very underrated band I should listen to after ages. Thank you, Rol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...