Friday 20 March 2020

Positive Songs For Negative Times #4: Tomorrow


I see you falling
How long to go before you hit the ground?

Along with many other people, I'll be working from home from Monday. I'm fortunate to be in a position where I can do this because the same decision that sent all the children home from school sent me home from college. I know many parents will be struggling right now to know how they'll be able to balance work with childcare, so I have to count my blessings. Still...


This is one of the most positive songs I know. Chaos magic, do your thing...

Gotta keep faith that your path will change
Gotta keep faith that your luck will change tomorrow
Tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for this earlier comment Rol. Keep well.

      Delete
  2. Indeed I think 'counting our blessings'is where it's come to now and I too am counting mine! Book publishing is taking a downturn with the inevitable drop in people's disposable income so I'm even more unsure of my future than I generally am anyway as a freelancer in a competitive field! And Mr SDS's work, whilst only part-time but also self-employed, mostly involves the public and cannot be done from home, so not a lot happening there either. But we're healthy so far and have a roof over our heads, maybe we'll never take quite so much for granted ever again. I'm going to grow more veg this year...! In the meantime, all positivity, and positive songs, most welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m going to have to take a leaf out of your book C as struggling this week. Not being able to see my mum is tough and our town relies on tourists. You are right though, we have a roof over our heads and must never take anything for granted again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...