Wednesday 25 March 2020

Positive Songs For Negative Times #5: We'll Make It, I Swear...


Now I know that most of you won't have much time for Mr. By Jovi, but I ask you to listen again to this song today, without prejudice, and accept that maybe it's just what we need right now. In the same way how you can sometimes hear a song in a movie soundtrack, one you've never much cared for, and appreciate it in a different way under that context.

Oh, we've got to hold on, ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got
Woah, we're half way there
Woah, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it I swear
Woah, livin' on a prayer

Although maybe don't take my hand, y'know, social distancing an all that.


 


Context is everything...


2 comments:

  1. Poodle rock will see us through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, suddenly silly prejudices are quite rightly irrelevant. As CC said, Poodle Rock will see us through.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...