Saturday 9 May 2020

Saturday Snapshots #135


This Saturday morning, I don't believe in tipping. But I do believe in Saturday Snapshots.

Identify ten top tunes from the clues below, please. Hopefully none of them will be kinda funny looking.



10. Undertones' Buffet will leave you stuffed... dead centre.


9. Ankara baby conductor.


8. Alan: deathtrap endorser, for Jack or Kirk.


7. Loitering with a binge of many noises.


6. Mixed up deal, with spirit = HEY PR3STO!


5. Don't run with nuns, Tommy left her broken-hearted.


4. Proof that Bob Dylan can't spell... the Earth's in a lot of trouble.


3. Spy R-ed, be proud.


2. The devil's truly in Reed's wine.


1. Hoping someone will come up with one real soon... so I won't weep.


On the way home, make sure you stop in at the In And Out Burger. Those are great burgers.

Answers tomorrow.


22 comments:

  1. 9. Young Turks (Ankara capital of Turkey) - Rod (conductor) Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. They look helluva like The Louvin Brothers - so I'm guessing the song is "Satan Is Real"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Argent - Hold Your Head Up (Have I mentioned that my first flatmate was Rod Argent's cousin. Probably.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8. Reparata and the Delrons - "Captain of Your Ship"

    I'll leave the rest for the lesser mortals...heh heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, been racking my brain for sixties girl groups but never suspected this answer - Obviously I've never seen a picture of them before.

      Delete
  5. 9 - Rod Stewart - Young Turks

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 Jimmy Eat World -The Middle

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2. Louvin Brothers - Satan is real

    ReplyDelete
  8. 5. Scissor Sisters - Laura (Tell Laura I ove Her)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. It could be Jimmy Eat Word with The Middle

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6. It is De La Soul but the song? Me Myself and I?

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Could that really be a young Cure - Boys Don't Cry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right I've hogged enough now - No. 4 is bugging me. Am curious to see that answer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...