Saturday 9 October 2021

Saturday Snapshots #210

Welcome back to Saturday Snapshots, where I invite you to pour over the clues below in forensic detail and identify this week's victims and what connects their crimes... 


10. Scouse pounds.

9. Fruity Hindu god.

8. They sang songs for the lost and the lonely.

7. A Jock's newborn.

6. London, Paris, Washington D.C.

5. Cowboy kid and Ethan's brother.

4. Measuring oxymoron.

3. Cooke meets Godfather.

2. Red furry dice me!

1. Top of the charts, in (cod) German.


You'll Quin-see the answers tomorrow morning.


26 comments:

  1. 3. Sam Brown? (Sam Cooke and James Brown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, Alyson, you were my only hope for #8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Racking my brain, trust me. The lost and the lonely - I'm going to kick myself if I don't get it.

      Delete
    2. Remembered - Something to do with Elkie Brooks or Pearl's A Singer but still stumped.

      Delete
    3. You're on the right track... almost there!

      Delete
  3. Something to do with "Bad"

    Fred = Mr Bad Guy
    Warren = Mr Bad Example

    Link or coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this week's link is tricky...

      Delete
    2. I know the Merseybeats biggest hit was "I THink of You", but can't think of a link!

      Delete
    3. There's another one that was covered by Elvis C.

      Delete
  4. I've had a thought about the link but I might have to take some legal advice before sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be right to seek counsel.

      Delete
    2. Aha...! So would the Bananarama song be 'Love In The First Degree'?

      Delete
    3. Big congrats to Alyson on solving a difficult case!

      Delete
    4. Don't judge me, but I had to remind myself of their discographies first.

      Delete
    5. No crime in that, Alyson. Not guilty.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...