Saturday 25 December 2021

Christmas All Over Again


I was just going to post my favourite Christmas song again by the Handsome Family, but the other day I heard this old one from Tom Petty and one verse in particular made me chuckle.

Long distance relatives
Haven't seen 'em in a long, long time,
Yeah, I kind of missed 'em
I just don't wanna kiss 'em, no
And it's Christmas all over again, yeah, again


Thank you for sticking with this blog over the past 12 months, for reading and commenting and playing along with my silly quizzes. You kept me going through the dark days and helped me find a light at the end of the tunnel.

Here's wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a much better 2022. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you and your family, Rol. I’m up at 1:00 trying to make sure Christmas morning is just right... and my kids are 15 and 17! In other words, you still have many important Christmas mornings ahead in your household. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best to you & yours, Rol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a joy following your blog and we’ve been on a journey with you this year. The quiz is often the highlight of the weekend.

    Great song - No kissin’ relatives this year. Hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...