Saturday 17 December 2022

Saturday Snapshots #271


Ready to Step Into Christmas?

Not quite yet. Nothing Christmassy about these Snapshots... but what does connect these ten top tunes?

Some tough ones this week, but I have faith in you guys...


10. He knocks over his pint on Peter's Blue daughter.

9. Freddie's German Empire.

8. Follow this stylish band to get to De City.

7. Reg Dwight's room at the Crossroads.

6. Perfect world.

5. Fifteen hundred hours, definitely.

4. One twisted Messiah.

3. Virgin takes money meant for one man and gives it to another.

2. Albert's Devil Men.

1. Caught in the middle of the swing shift, without a shroud.

Answers tomorrow!

22 comments:

  1. 6. Utopia
    1. Wings

    John Medd

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Spiller

    John Medd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, the link was a bit easy. Some of the other artists though might test you guys...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

      Delete
  5. 9 - only from the clue, Queensryche (metal umlaut to be added)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 - I wouldn't have known this but Mr SDS says it's Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top work. And I was just about to tell CC that #8 was the New York Dolls.

      Delete
  7. Still trying to fit in the New York Dolls!
    And Primal Scream

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 - Steve Miller Band
    7 - Elton Motello

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Yes. Yes. Yes. (Although John got 6 earlier. And I was hoping we'd save that one for Brian.)

      Delete
    2. If I had been able to stay awake, this would have been a good week. I knew four instantly which is pretty good for me. I didn't get the Three O'Clock though because it's an older picture before Jason Falkner joined. I may gave to start setting my alarm.

      Delete
  10. Just 5 to get. Clue us pretty straightforward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...