Saturday 14 August 2021

Saturday Snapshots #202


Hey Jude, don't take it bad,
Take a Snapshot... and make it better.
Remember to identify all the artists below and the work out the connection between their songs...
And then because I'm a really lazy songwriter, I'll just repeat the word better.


10. Together!

9. Little children should learn to replace the Y with IE.

8. Mirror in the Leicester Square bathroom.

7. Sweet smelling weasels.

6. Ivy Manager.

5. How old are your clothes?

4. Green pastures.

3. Welsh pink hippo.

2. Nathan, Ralf, Keir.

1. Related to Alan.


The Law (well, the Jude Law) says you have to log on tomorrow morning for the answers... 



25 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah - you beat me to it, Alyson!

      Delete
    2. You're starting to enjoy the anagrams a bit more!

      Delete
  2. 5 is Garbage
    1 is The Partridge Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. The Partrige Family all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know the connection....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. All this thinking, eh, CC?!

      Delete
    2. Stuck with the link this week - Which of you is going to put us out of our misery?

      Delete
    3. Speaking on behalf of CC and myself...(unless he's typing this at the same time as me again!) I think we both think it's Thinking!

      e.g. Partridge Family: I Think I Love You and Garbage: I Think I'm Paranoid

      Delete
    4. Of course - I was being dense again and didn't realise you'd given the link in your comments. Well done.

      Delete
    5. I think you've all got it.

      Delete
  6. 8. The Beat? Not confident about that one though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there was a "band" called Londonbeat
      (It fits the clue anyway)

      Delete
    2. I was surprised this week to discover who the lead singer of Londonbeat was...

      Delete
  7. 9. The Babys (featuring a John Waite)
    8. Yes this is London Beat with an older Jimmy Helms on lead vocals

    ReplyDelete
  8. George Jones - She Thinks I Still Care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...