Saturday 4 June 2022

Saturday Snapshots #243

I've been on Holiday this week, but I'm heading back home today.

Luckily, I prepared you one of these before I went away...

Identify the ten artists below and what connects their songs.

Go!


10. Tough clue, starring Nathan Fillion.


9. Looks like tiny blokes.


8. A riddle, found in Dover.


7. Always had wet hair.


6. Barbie & Ken do Manhattan.


5. An Innocent Baby.


4. Goes well with a sledge hammer or an ice pick. 


3. Elton & Bruce prepare for fishing.


2. How do you know when a duck is getting old?


1. He's representing cubs.



14 comments:

  1. 6. New York Dolls
    5. Billy Joel

    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Bill Withers
    Have worked out the connection

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 is Bruce Springsteen. (Martin)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 is Paul Hardcastle, I think. (Martin)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Songs about or refering to Vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe even the Vietnam War to be more specific

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be interested to know if there were any songs about Vietnam that didn't reference the war. I'm not sure I found any.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...