Saturday 25 February 2023

Saturday Snapshots #281


It's Saturday morning - time to start monkeying around with some more Snapshots.

Can you identify the cheeky chimps below... then work out the missing link between their songs?


10. The right bloke finds a special place in Samantha and Amanda's heart.

9. In betweeners.

8. Jobson investigates Tom's accent and George's band.

7. Points for Sweet Talking.

6. Robert got the blues in a box.

5. Connects Mary to a Carpenter.

4. Regular jolts.

3. Attenborough, Davies, Bird.

2. Anton.

1. Nomad on narcissistic crusade hides answer within.


Marmo-set your alarms for 8.30 tomorrow morning when the answers will be revealed...


30 comments:

  1. 6. Jack Johnson
    2. Chris Rea

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6.Jack Johnson (Robert Johnson/Jack in the box)
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. Harry Chapin (Mary Chapin C)
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that's all the easy ones gone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s why I always have to check in early - I’m now stumped.
      A.

      Delete
    2. Chances are you remember #7, Alyson

      Delete
    3. Indeed but I don’t think there’s a Mr Chiffon

      Delete
    4. Keep thinking. (To be fair, this picture was taken a good few years before he had his hit.)

      Delete
    5. Shades of Don Draper there.

      Delete
    6. I thought that too. But no.

      Delete
  5. With the two bands I've just named above I think I may be going bananas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Complete guess but is 9 Ween? Swc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also 8 looks like but probably isn't Garbage. Swc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger appears to be duplicating my replies this morning. Maybe it's trying to up my comment total.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would've got Number 5 if I'd been here earlier...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you again anyway, Lynchie.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...