Saturday 29 April 2023

Saturday Snapshots #290

Normally, I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member. But I let that rule slide for Club Snapshots, our weekly get-together to identify ten stars of popular music and work out what might connect their songs. 

Those are the rules, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.


10. Inside the Boa Sisters.

9. Sounds like you should send a message to Hank.

8. Gory sweethearts.

7. Crossroads handyman lays out the letters for male.

6. Surround sound.

5. Hounds of Love.

4. They're Abba-cum-Wham.

3. Almond. Soy. Coconut. COW'S.

2. 11 + 4 + Half the words we speak.

1. How Shakespeare might announce he's just arrived at one of the country's biggest festivals.


I've had a perfectly wonderful morning, but this wasn't it. Maybe tomorrow, when the answers arrive...?


18 comments:

  1. 8. My Bloody Valentine

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning
    4 Chumbawamba
    2 KD Laing

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5. Dogs D’Amour

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6. Thomas "Dolby" - He blinded me with science

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but that song as nothing to do with the link...

      Delete
    2. Phew - didn't mean that to be a guess at the link, I just can't think of Thomas Dolby without hearing his voice in my head saying those words.

      Delete
  5. I am going to have a stab at the link now though - anything to do with cigarettes and smoking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9. Tex Williams - Smoke, smoke, smoke that cigarette
    7 is obviously Benny something but haven't worked out who yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done everyone, just Benny's surname to figure out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benny Spellman - of 'Fortune Teller' fame. Well, I say fame...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...