Saturday 5 February 2022

Saturday Snapshots #226

It's been a hectic week, for no real reason than that's life. I'm too tired to write a clever intro. And this week's link is pretty easy. I would have come up with a harder one, but really... I couldn't be bothered.

Identify the 10 artists below and the easy link between their songs.


10. Cat sits on white wine.

9. Naval gazing ladies.

8. Clark Kent isn't sharp or flat.

7. Floating aristocrat. 

6. A cheerful start to the week in Colorado.

5. Peter Gabriel album terrified of taking the Michael.

4. Sue decides to hide a band.

3. Race me, Amadeus.

2. Watches have them; in comparison, clocks don't.

1. Bryan dived onto the second fastest train.

Answers tomorrow. If I can get out of bed.


15 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...