Saturday 26 February 2022

Saturday Snapshots #229


I'm here, once again, to disturb the peace on a Saturday morning with more Snapshots. Please don't call The Police... I'm sure you can identify the suspects below without their help. But can you identify the sinister plot that ties their songs together? 


10. If Marilyn didn't shine...

9. Black Sea Peninsula.

8. Kirk.

7. These guys are pretty touchy.

6. Niiice fellows, led by a G-Man and a Bobby.

5. He will be jollily smoking that cigar until he drives away.

4. Lenient nuns.

3. Gammon outrage as secret identity of new 007 is revealed!

2. Learn CPR in Centre Parcs. 

1. In Rehab, eat less chocolate.


Cop a load of the answers tomorrow morning...



20 comments:

  1. 1 A little known band from Liverpool called The Beatles

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6. Kenny (G) (Bobby) Ball and his Jazzmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 Apparently there IS a band called The Crimea.
    Who knew ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing a very obvious link between the ones I've identified (blasts from the past) but just down to sensory overload probably.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too can see an obvious link, but is it too obvious?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I suspect I need an actual guess...

      Delete
    2. Seems no-one is putin it out there...

      Delete
    3. Brave woman. The bots will be circling and I was too much of a scaredy-cat. The strange times we were living through have just become terrifying.

      Delete
    4. I must be naive. I never realised Vlad played Saturday Snapshots. I thought he was more of a Swap Shop man.

      Delete
    5. I'm sure he drops by every week.

      Delete
  6. 3 is Jane Bond and the Undercover Men, the album is Pplitically Correct.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 Is the relevant track I Made Love To A Communist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking Radio Moscow.

      But we'll done on the ID.

      Delete
  8. No.8 is The Church, song is Russian Autumn Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just in, under the wire! Well done, Jim.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...