Saturday 9 July 2022

Saturday Snapshots #248


Ten clues to ten artists who recorded ten songs that were connected by a common theme.

Ava Gander at the images below and see if you can solve the mystery...


10. The shortest of you replaces PJ. 

9. "Open up and say ahhhhhhh."

8. He looked at me and then I blushed, Stevie Ray.

7. Time is the greatest of them. 

6. Lennon's randy mix-up.

5. Wake up, little wailer.

4. Puds rising deftly.

3. So I go and I stand on my own, and I leave on my own...

2. The One With Monica's New Haircut.

1. Office boss with a column. 


I'll Showboat the answers tomorrow morning...


17 comments:

  1. 4. Dusty Springfield (Alyson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3. Jakob Dylan (A)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9 The Dentists
    5 Siouxsie &the Banshees
    2 Courtney Barnett

    Up early today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too - I got Dusty so I left Frankie for another!

      Delete
  5. Tricky link this week. A few courtroom terms but don’t think that’s it. Or is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I know it.... I may be being rather haughty cultural

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, well done C. Didn’t spot that link at all.

      Delete
  7. 7 is The Levellers.

    I don't know 6 but if it's an anagram of Lennon's Randy, Lynn Anderson?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spot on Martin
    I never promised you a rose garden

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...