Saturday 30 July 2022

Saturday Snapshots #251


Cats with cameras - always guaranteed to increase my page views.

Welcome to this week's Saturday Snapshots, where you get the fun of working out the identity of the ten hitmaking popular musical artistes below, then figuring out what their songs have in common.

(Clue: it's nothing to do with cats.)


10. Top scholars.

9. Rich arse.

8. Stirrer.


7. Warm, stuffy, smoky atmospheres.


6. First Man on the Golf Course.


5. Leafy Romford suburb.


4. Carlos's Samba Goes To Washington. 


3. Jamie Unchained, twice.


2. Bruce & Clark's mum makes mules.


1. Ms. Tricky Local.

Answers tomorrow morning.

30 comments:

  1. 10 First Class
    9 Chris Rea

    Beaches too obvious?
    John Medd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First Class - the group that had Tony 'Five times one-hit-wonder' Burrows as part of their line-up.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I guess it was too obvious...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Scrub that - thought it fitted an anagram

      Delete
    2. It does. (Unless I got the anagram wrong.)

      Delete
  3. Really stumped this morning by the clues, anagrams AND pictures. I feel sure I should know 5. as they look British and from the 70s.

    Chris Rea has started to look like Willie Nelson minus the pigtails. The sands on the beach and the sands of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And 5 Gidea Park?
    (I'm full of doubt this morning)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done - I was looking at maps of Romford but didn't see that connection.

      Delete
    2. My train route into London used to go through it...I wouldn't have recognised the band though, just the name.

      Delete
  5. Sadly I know that Clark Kent's mother is called Martha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought no 9 looked like Willie Nelson.
      And 2 is Martha and the Muffins

      Delete
  6. No takers for #8? I am surprised...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weirdly I feel as if I should know no. 7 - but it's not happening. Love the left hand guy's furry ribbed jumper though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Lynchie would know them.

      Delete
    2. The Mrs. and I have also taken a stab at this one but have come up with nothing. Tough one. - Brian

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...