Tuesday 26 July 2022

Positive Songs For Negative Times #73: High Time For Hypersonic Missiles


Boris is gone. Only not really. He needs to stick around long enough to sign his chat show deal.

Meantime, a bunch of rich, lying scumbags are fighting over who gets the pleasure of screwing up Britain even more. Apparently there's only two of them left now.

I vote Judge Death.

Alternatively, I might go with Sam Fender's suggestion...

All the silver tongued suits and cartoons that rule my world
Are saying it is a high time for hypersonic missiles
When the bombs drop, darlin', can you say that you've lived your life?
Oh, this is a high time for hypersonic missiles

They all do the same, only their names change honey
You can join their club if you're born in to money
It's a high time for hypersonic missiles



3 comments:

  1. Or maybe time for "If I Had A Rocket Launcher" by Bruce Cockburn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's my favourite new song this week.

      Delete
  2. The more I hear of Sam Fender the more I like him. Think he’ll be around a long time. (Alyson)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...